Thanks to the generosity of the KARON WINZENZ $1,000 MATCHING GRANT* and the MARLA AND BUDDY PERKEL $1,000 MATCHING GRANT every dollar you send us will be matched one-for-one until we reach our total goal of $4,000.
FOR THESE MATCHING GIFTS
DONATE $25 AND WE EARN $50!
DONATE $50 AND WE EARN $100!
DONATE $100 AND WE EARN $200!
WE CAN DO THIS FOR OUR MAYA COLLEAGUES!
- Antonio Cuxil being interviewed by Maya television, Antonio/Hector/Lolmay 2009-2010.
- Aj Xol Ch’ok revising and correcting assignments, Hector Lancetillo Workshop.
- Popol Naj workshop, Tizimin, Yucatán, led by MAM colleague Ana Patricia Martínez Huchim, A people without history is like a tree without roots.
- Romelia Mo’ Isem, Maya Poqomchi’ and MAM colleague, The Sak Chuen Center for Maya Epigraphy.
- Ana Patricia Martínez Huchim teaching an introductory course in Maya numbers, Popol Naj Máximo Huchin.
- Guatemalan Maya K’iche’ school teachers record lessons from Yucatán school teacher Crisanto Kumul, Congress of Maya Epigraphers. The legacy continues.
As soon as we reach the $4,000 goal we will re-initiate our mini-grant program and the distribution of digital projectors so our Maya colleagues can better give glyph workshops and lectures in the Mayan-speaking communities.
*A number of you have already generously responded to the Anonymous Challenger mentioned in our letter of January 30. Our anonymous donor has allowed us to identify her as Board Member Karon Winzenz.
We are well on our way. Thank you!